Finding a good skincare routine which suits the skin is almost a dream come true for every women. Skincare helps your Makeup to look even better. If you want to preserve your youthful glow please follow the following basic skincare routine.
To follow the skincare routine we have to figure out our skin type first. The typical categories are: Oily, Dry Combination, sensitive skin types.
Tips for different skin types:
- Oily Skin: Use products with light fluid, thin texture or gel based products.
- Dry skin: Rich creams/lotion with creamy or velvety textures.
- Combination skin: Use products which are mixed for oily and dry skin types. We can layer the products as well depending on the areas we need to moisturize or keep dry.1. Cleanser: No cleansing means clogged pores and premature ageing.
Use lukewarm water to soften pores and apply a good cleanser appropriate to your skin type, to remove the dirt.
Word of Advice: For oily skin Use an alcohol free toner after cleansing.
2.Exfoliators: Facial scrubs or defoliators are must have. They help in removing dead cells. Twice a week is good for normal skin type.
Word of Advice for sensitive skin: Do not use scrub with scratchy granules.
3. Moisturizer: Apply a moisturizer after the morning rinse and bedtime. Morning time moisturizer can be light with SPF however night time moisturizer can be thick and rich.
Word of Advice: Oily skin people should not avoid moisturizer at all. Moisturizer is meant for every skin type.
4. Sunscreen: A sunscreen or sunblock lotion qualifies as the most important product as you don’t want ageing any time sooner. Apply sunscreen right after moisturizing your skin in the morning 20 minutes before stepping out your house.
Word of Advice: Do apply sunscreen every few hours If you step out of sun as It has the property to wear off.
And we are done with the important screen care regimen which will make our skin healthier.