Coconut oil is a wonder gift from nature. An oil which is good to eat with food, apply on skin, hair, body, face literally like everywhere. I personally keep coconut oil in my kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Well, that’s how much I love it!!
I will be sharing few benefits of the coconut oil which helped me a lot to improve my beauty as well as the wellness. This multi-purpose oil is most versatile and can be mixed with ingredients to enhance its effects even more.
So let’s have a look on amazing benefits of coconut oil in our everyday life in terms of beauty:
- Shaving Balm: Yes that’s absolutely true!! Try putting on some coconut oil instead of the usual shaving creams and you will notice the difference. Smooth legs without skin irritation, what else we want?
How to apply: Rub coconut oil all over the legs so that the razor can glide over easily and after shaving no need to moisturize legs as they already are moisturized.
- Makeup remover: There are plenty of makeup removers (contains chemicals) which we buy spending lot of bucks but after using coconut oil (natural and chemical free) I personally figured out that coconut oil has amazing benefits in removing your makeup as well as moisturizing your skin later.
How to apply: Put some coconut oil in a cotton ball and slightly rub the face to remove the makeup, it will instantly remove all the makeup and make the skin feel softer.
- Hair fall: Coconut oil is old aged remedy for all hair problems. From dandruff to dry hair, hair fall to split ends coconut oil is the solution.
How to apply: Soak some fenugreek seeds overnight. Mix the fenugreek water with coconut oil and massage hair and scalp in the morning. Rinse after two hour.
- Skin Cleanser: Coconut oil mixed with baking soda acts as deep cleanser for skin. It exfoliates skin, removes any extra oil or dirt and make skin look younger and healthier.
How to apply: Mix 2 teaspoon coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, apply the paste in the affected area leave it for 5 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Coconut oil will moisturize the skin so you don’t need to put on a moisturizer.
- Highlighter: Apply a tiny amount of coconut oil on your cheek bones and bridge of your nose and forehead as a highlighter, it will give you a natural glow and let you save your few hundred bucks for a highlighter.